Monday 5 May 2008

3D Mas Selamt bin Kastari Photo

It has been over a month since Mas Selamat had escaped from detention. We have seen his photos 5 hours after his escape but he is still at large.

Suddenly, an idea pops up.

Why not create a 3D photo so we can visualize his face better? Using freeware Faceworx, I came out with his 3D photo within few minutes.





















These pictures are illustrations and further fine tuning is possible for better effects. Finally, I felt I have done my part in this island wide effort. Next time you come across someone similar to pictures above, call police immediately.

Meanwhile, just take 2 photos of someone and test the software. I did it in few min and so can you.

Have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

BlueSG vs CarShare

BlueSG vs CarShare Since 12 Dec 2017, the first electric car rental has started business in Singapore and there is no need to pay for petr...